Wholegrain Meals | South Indian Cuisine
Order now and get delivery within 2 days. Same day delivery not available.
Would you like to have exceptionally healthy and tasty meals conveniently delivered to your home? Introducing the perfect solution for you with our Whole Food Plant Based Meals. Order now and get a fruit starter, two vegetable dishes, unpolished rice, one roti, and side dish with every meal!
Package includes meals delivered on selected days for ONE MONTH from the date of the first scheduled delivery, with auto renewal until you inform us otherwise. Upgrade to Plant-based Now.
Specialty of Wholegrain Meals
- All wholegrain meals have intact whole grains or broken whole grains like brown rice, red rice, millet rice, and steamed broken wheat. We avoid serving grain flour items like roti, idli, dosa, upma often.
- Health Benefits: Intact whole grains benefit us in various ways:
- Achieve Ideal Body Weight: Grain flour items like idli, dosa, roti, and bread may lead to higher glucose absorption and higher body weight. Intact whole grains release optimal amounts of glucose only, actually helping us lose weight and achieve our ideal weight!
- Steady Blood Glucose: research found that rotis spike up blood sugar, while rice does not. The reason is, intact whole grains get digested and absorbed slower as they are less processed. This helps maintain a steady blood sugar.
- Healthy Gut Microbiome: Intact whole grains contain intact fiber. When these particles reach the large intestine, they help our good bacteria thrive. In return, the bacteria release phytonutrients and cook up healing molecules like short chain fatty acids, which get absorbed into our bloodstream and help fight inflammation. Intact whole grains take care of our good bacteria, and they take care of us.
- How we do it: Plant-based Wholegrain meals are based on intact whole grains and a wide variety of ingredients and dishes. They are low salt and two meals a day help you meet 100% or more of the Foods in Dr. Greger's Daily Dozen Checklist for Optimal Health.
- Each Plant-based Wholegrain Meal has 850 to 950 calories.
- Cuisine: Wholegrain meals are influenced by Southern Indian cuisines. They may include dishes from Karnataka, Tamil, Kerala, and Andhra cuisines, along with Fusion dishes. Check out our sample menu below.
What Does Each Meal Include?
Each Plant-based Wholegrain Meal includes five dishes:
- Fruit Starter
- Two Vegetable Dishes, like fresh vegetable salad, pallya, thoran, and poriyal
- One Main Dish, like brown rice, red rice, and millet rice
- One Side Dish, like sambar, majjige huli, pappu, and kaalan
- BONUS: Get an assorted flavour of Flaxseed B12 laddu with every meal!
How Does it Work?
When we became aware that our Diet is the #1 risk factor for death in India, we decided to start eating healthier before we fell sick. For three months, we suffered through boiled vegetables and bland khichdi - until we had a breakthrough! We learnt how to cook and dine on exciting feasts that can keep us healthy at the same time!
Whole food plant based nutrition has been scientifically tested and proven to successfully prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and heart disease for a majority of people. Unlike popular belief, these diseases are because the genes run in families - it's because diets run in families. And it's time to change that!
Take charge of your diet. Take charge of your future. Start your Plant-based Journey today. Every single one of us deserves health!
What Do You Get?
Sign up today to get:
- 100% Whole Food Plant Based Meals Ready to Heat & Eat
- Freshly Prepared & Immediately Door Delivered across Bengaluru
- Designed by Doctors for Optimal Health
- Incorporating Latest Nutrition Research for Disease Prevention & Enhancing Fitness
- Choice of portion sizes
- BONUS 1: Plant-based Kickstart Online Course by Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Lifestyle Physician & Co-founder, SampoornaAhara.com
- BONUS 2: Get a special Discounted Monthly Subscription!
Personal consultation, disease-specific meals and long term programs also available for those who need it.
Sample Wholegrain Meal Menu
- 🍉 Fruit Starter
- 🍉 North Karnataka Salad with Raw Methi Greens | Cucumber, radish, gooseberry salad with fenugreek leaves, roasted peanuts and mustard seeds with a dash of lime
- 🍉 Heerekai Kadlekaalu Palya | Ridge gourd, chana and potato gravy cooked in a tomato, sesame seeds and creamy peanut butter gravy
- 🍉 Soppu Saaru | Lentil stew cooked with fresh greens in sambar tomato masala
- 🍉 Lemon Rice Chitranna | Gently cooked lemon rice with roasted peanuts, mustard seeds, and fresh coriander leaves
- 🍉 Flaxseed B12 Laddu
Why Plant Based Meals?
Research has shown that whole food plant based meals with low or zero oil and dairy may help:
- Reach your Ideal Weight
- Reduce risk of diseases like diabetes, high BP, obesity and heart disease
- Treat and prevent complications of chronic diseases
- Help you avoid unnecessary hospital admissions by improving health outcomes
- Improve muscle strength and flexibility
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve sleep and fight fatigue
BONUS: Plant-based Kickstart Online Course
Get complimentary access to our Plant-based Kickstart Online Course by Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, SampoornaAhara.com & NutritionScience.in. Watch the videos at the comfort of your home to learn:
- What is Whole Food Plant Based Diet?
- What makes Sampoorna Ahara meals special?
- How do Sampoorna Ahara meals help you prevent disease?
- How to eat a Sampoorna Ahara meal for Maximum Health Benefit?
- Root Causes of Obesity, Diabetes, High BP and Heart Disease, and how to avoid them
- How to Get Started with Plant-based Nutrition
Meal Delivery Details
- Door delivery across Bengaluru
- Your Meals are delivered in eco-friendly packaging
- MRP Inclusive of GST. No added tax.
- Choose delivery time from lunch or dinner
- Choose Delivery Date after Checkout, with auto renewal until you inform us otherwise (form will be sent to your email inbox. We can start within 2 days. Same day delivery not available)
- Cancel or pause anytime with 2 days notice and get INR 300/meal Gift Card towards future orders. Cancellations with less 2 days notice not available, but you can ask us to donate your meal as part of our regular food donation program.
What Experts Say About Sampoorna Ahara
Dr. Nandita Shah
Lifestyle Physician & Founder, SHARAN
"I was gifted Sampoorna Ahara’s Diwali gift box and it was truly a treasure. Everything was whole and plant based and totally delicious. Everything was not only made with care but packed in an eco-friendly way which shows that a lot of thought and love has gone into it. Everyone should try this at least once!"
Dr Chetan Ginigeri
Head of Dept - Paediatric & Neonatal services Aster CMI Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore
"As a children's ICU doctor - our lives revolve around sick children, anxious parents, long & unpredictable hours at the hospital. After crossing the age 40, the body started complaining. After 2 years of various trail and error, I finally stumbled on something that works.
Whole Plant based foods from Sampoorna Ahara is not only healthy, filling and nutritious - the taste buds love it too. The variety is great to keep you from getting bored and give up. The support team backend, transport of food to various addresses, the ease of making payments , constant open communication channels through phone, WhatsApp and emails is a delight for a busy Clinician like me. The website and app is educative, non-dogmatic and persuasive in a gentle prodding way. I have lost 10 kgs but the main gain have been great energy levels and great mood to handle what comes our way on daily basis. Try it - your body and mind will thank you for it.
Thank you Sampoorna Ahara"
Dr. R Saravanan
Plant-based Lifestyle Physician, BHMS, PGDHSC (Applied Nutrition), ACLM
"Sampoorna Ahara is an amazing initiative! The meals offered by them are nutritious, delicious, wholesome and satiating, carefully prepared by the dedicated team under the direct monitoring of Dr Achyuthan Eswar."
Holistic Nutrition Health Coach, Yoga Therapist & Founder, Clean Eating With Saee
"Being a health coach promoting a whole plant-based diet, I get asked this question often, "Where can we get nutritionally balanced, clean yet tasty food outside? Being unable to cook at home, due to lack of time or expertise, is there a place where we can get it ready-made?"
And our prayers have been answered by SampoornaAhara.com. We are their loyal customers since inception and very satisfied with our Sunday lunch. It’s a totally green, eco-friendly initiative! The team has really spoilt us for choices. They prepare so many different, tasty cuisines from Hyderabadi Biryani to Sandwiches and Burgers! My children are thrilled each time we receive our meals from them. They devour the crispies, laddos, bread, and muffins! Knowing that the meal is totally clean, there is not a drop of oil, refined sugar, refined flour, or dairy products in it, we can enjoy the meals without doubt in our minds. I definitely would recommend their meals and other healthy snacks to everyone who is looking for authentic whole plant-based food.
Thank you team SampoornaAhara.com for helping so many people with the delicious whole plant-based food in their health journeys.🙏"
Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, Sampoorna Ahara
After Helping thousands of people successfully prevent, treat and reverse chronic diet-induced diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease, we started SampoornaAhara.com when they all wishfully said ‘if only someone cooked for us like this daily, we would happily eat and become healthy’.
The healthiest meal plan. Ever. Scientifically planned. Only the most nutritious ingredients. Zero oil, dairy, sugar and Completely Vegan.
I enjoyed the meal very much. More so when I knew it was the healthiest option. I loved the raita. What did you make it with, may I ask?
Though the seniors were not relishing it, they too felt it was good
The kids absolutely loved the cake jars. That was a instant hit. Also loved the handmade greeting card you had sent along with the food. It was a good personal touch
Quantity of all the items was also quite a bit
Overall I like the way you prepared and delivered the food. Hassle free and prompt
Would definitely recommend it to my friends
Thanks for making our day memorable
Thank you Sampoorna Ahara for serving healthy meals with different variety of dishes everyday.My meals are customised as per my preferences and delivered regularly.
The food was delicious…Thank you so much.
Very well organised. Good customer service. Fresh food delivered on time. But was looking for more varied flavours and was hoping to see a nice mix of North Indian and South Indian (I'm South Indian and prefer South Indian) but that was not to be. I felt the food was more South Indian and very similar day to day. Apart from that it's very reliable. And they immediately responded to any changes I want (to drop a particular vegetable) or to any feedback and queries.
The meals are working well, we do notice the difference in our weight control and general well being as a result of the diet offered.
Our thank you for making a difference in our everyday life.