Combo Meals | North Indian Cuisine
Order now and get delivery within 2 days. Same day delivery not available.
Would you like to have exceptionally healthy and tasty meals conveniently delivered to your home? Introducing the perfect solution for you with our Whole Food Plant Based Meals. Order now and get a fruit starter, two vegetable dishes, unpolished rice, one roti, and side dish with every meal!
Package includes meals delivered on selected days for ONE MONTH from the date of the first scheduled delivery. Upgrade to Plant-based Now.
Specialty of Plant-based Combo Meals
- Combo meals are perfect for you if you love Dal, Roti and Chana! They come with a combination of one wholegrain roti + unpolished rice or millet rice
- Health Benefits of Combo Meals:
- Rotis are made with a variety of whole grains, including whole wheat, bajra and jowar. Local, seasonal grains are included to harness their high fiber & anti-inflammatory potential
- Rotis are made with zero oil. Oil consumption is associated with higher levels of triglycerides and cholesterol, raising risk of heart disease. Our rotis have fresh vegetable purees, nut butters and legume flours mixed in to make them soft with zero oil.
- Rotis are freshly prepared each time and cooled down before packing. Cooling down rotis improves the formation of resistant starch, which help prevent too large a sugar spike after meals.
- Also includes intact whole grains like red rice, brown rice, steamed whole wheat dalia and millet rice.
- Gravies made with fresh vegetable purees and nut butters instead of cream, butter and curds, help reduce inflammation, circulating fat in our blood, and help prevent heart disease.
- Hearty, filling dals and chana dishes help prevent hunger between meals, helping curd craving and cut down the need for snacking.
- How we do it: Plant-based Combo Meals are designed with a wide variety of ingredients and dishes. They are low salt and two meals a day help you meet 100% or more of the Foods in Dr. Greger's Daily Dozen Checklist for Optimal Health.
- Each Plant-based Combo Meal has 850 to 950 calories.
- Cuisine: Combo meals are influenced by North and East Indian cuisines. The dishes are inspired by a wide range of cultures, with a healthy twist based on scientific nutrition. Check out our sample menu below.
What Does Each Combo Meal Include?
Each Plant-based Combo Meal includes five dishes:
- Fruit Starter
- Two Vegetable Dishes, like fresh vegetable salad, sabzi, and gravies
- Two Main Dish, including unpolished rice, dalia or millet rice, and one wholegrain roti
- One Side Dish, like dal, chana and rajma
- BONUS: Get an assorted flavour of Flaxseed B12 laddu with every meal!
How Does it Work?
When we became aware that our Diet is the #1 risk factor for death in India, we decided to start eating healthier before we fell sick. For three months, we suffered through boiled vegetables and bland khichdi - until we had a breakthrough! We learnt how to cook and dine on exciting feasts that can keep us healthy at the same time!
Whole food plant based nutrition has been scientifically tested and proven to successfully prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and heart disease for a majority of people. Unlike popular belief, these diseases are because the genes run in families - it's because diets run in families. And it's time to change that!
Take charge of your diet. Take charge of your future. Start your Plant-based Journey today. Every single one of us deserves health!
What Do You Get?
Sign up today to get:
- 100% Whole Food Plant Based Meals Ready to Heat & Eat
- Freshly Prepared & Immediately Door Delivered across Bengaluru
- Designed by Doctors for Optimal Health
- Incorporating Latest Nutrition Research for Disease Prevention & Enhancing Fitness
- Choice of portion sizes
- BONUS: Plant-based Kickstart Online Course by Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Lifestyle Physician & Co-founder, SampoornaAhara.com
- BONUS 2: Order Starter Pack now and get a special Discount for Monthly Subscription!
Personal consultation, disease-specific meals and long term programs also available for those who need it.
Sample Combo Meal Menu
- 🍉 Fresh Fruit Starter
- 🍉 Kachumber | Salad with cucumber, tomatoes, sweet corn and radish garnished with raisins and roasted peanuts
- 🍉 Tandoori Sabji | Cauliflower and fresh capsicum slow cooked in tandoori spices
- 🍉 Palak Masoor Dal | Pink lentils cooked with fresh spinach in tomato gravy
- 🍉 Spiced Rice | Wholesome, gently cooked brown rice
🍉 Soft Peanut Butter Rotis with Whole Wheat, Gently Toasted Without Oil
- 🍉 Flaxseed B12 Laddu
Why Plant Based Meals?
Research has shown that whole food plant based meals with low or zero oil and dairy may help:
- Reach your Ideal Weight
- Reduce risk of diseases like diabetes, high BP, obesity and heart disease
- Treat and prevent complications of chronic diseases
- Help you avoid unnecessary hospital admissions by improving health outcomes
- Improve muscle strength and flexibility
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve sleep and fight fatigue
BONUS: Plant-based Kickstart Online Course
Get complimentary access to our Plant-based Kickstart Online Course by Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, SampoornaAhara.com & NutritionScience.in. Watch the videos at the comfort of your home to learn:
- What is Whole Food Plant Based Diet?
- What makes Sampoorna Ahara meals special?
- How do Sampoorna Ahara meals help you prevent disease?
- How to eat a Sampoorna Ahara meal for Maximum Health Benefit?
- Root Causes of Obesity, Diabetes, High BP and Heart Disease, and how to avoid them
- How to Get Started with Plant-based Nutrition
Meal Delivery Details
- Door delivery across Bengaluru
- Your Meals are delivered in eco-friendly packaging.
- MRP Inclusive of GST. No added tax.
- Choose delivery time from lunch or dinner
- Choose Delivery Date after Checkout (form will be sent to your email inbox. We can start within 2 days. Same day delivery not available)
- Cancel or pause anytime with 2 days notice and get INR 300/meal Gift Card towards future orders. Cancellations with less 2 days notice not available, but you can ask us to donate your meal as part of our regular food donation program.
What Experts Say About Sampoorna Ahara
Dr. Nandita Shah
Lifestyle Physician & Founder, SHARAN
"I was gifted Sampoorna Ahara’s Diwali gift box and it was truly a treasure. Everything was whole and plant based and totally delicious. Everything was not only made with care but packed in an eco-friendly way which shows that a lot of thought and love has gone into it. Everyone should try this at least once!"
Dr Chetan Ginigeri
Head of Dept - Paediatric & Neonatal services Aster CMI Hospital, Hebbal, Bangalore
"As a children's ICU doctor - our lives revolve around sick children, anxious parents, long & unpredictable hours at the hospital. After crossing the age 40, the body started complaining. After 2 years of various trail and error, I finally stumbled on something that works.
Whole Plant based foods from Sampoorna Ahara is not only healthy, filling and nutritious - the taste buds love it too. The variety is great to keep you from getting bored and give up. The support team backend, transport of food to various addresses, the ease of making payments , constant open communication channels through phone, WhatsApp and emails is a delight for a busy Clinician like me. The website and app is educative, non-dogmatic and persuasive in a gentle prodding way. I have lost 10 kgs but the main gain have been great energy levels and great mood to handle what comes our way on daily basis. Try it - your body and mind will thank you for it.
Thank you Sampoorna Ahara"
Dr. R Saravanan
Plant-based Lifestyle Physician, BHMS, PGDHSC (Applied Nutrition), ACLM
"Sampoorna Ahara is an amazing initiative! The meals offered by them are nutritious, delicious, wholesome and satiating, carefully prepared by the dedicated team under the direct monitoring of Dr Achyuthan Eswar."
Holistic Nutrition Health Coach, Yoga Therapist & Founder, Clean Eating With Saee
"Being a health coach promoting a whole plant-based diet, I get asked this question often, "Where can we get nutritionally balanced, clean yet tasty food outside? Being unable to cook at home, due to lack of time or expertise, is there a place where we can get it ready-made?"
And our prayers have been answered by SampoornaAhara.com. We are their loyal customers since inception and very satisfied with our Sunday lunch. It’s a totally green, eco-friendly initiative! The team has really spoilt us for choices. They prepare so many different, tasty cuisines from Hyderabadi Biryani to Sandwiches and Burgers! My children are thrilled each time we receive our meals from them. They devour the crispies, laddos, bread, and muffins! Knowing that the meal is totally clean, there is not a drop of oil, refined sugar, refined flour, or dairy products in it, we can enjoy the meals without doubt in our minds. I definitely would recommend their meals and other healthy snacks to everyone who is looking for authentic whole plant-based food.
Thank you team SampoornaAhara.com for helping so many people with the delicious whole plant-based food in their health journeys.🙏"
Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, Sampoorna Ahara
After Helping thousands of people successfully prevent, treat and reverse chronic diet-induced diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, and heart disease, we started SampoornaAhara.com when they all wishfully said ‘if only someone cooked for us like this daily, we would happily eat and become healthy’.
The healthiest meal plan. Ever. Scientifically planned. Only the most nutritious ingredients. Zero oil, dairy, sugar and Completely Vegan.
The food was super healthy and different.
This is the way of eating mankind should take up on a daily basis.
However, just 2 things i would like to add more thought into is ,
- Make it tastier as aged people who are in their 60s and 70s usually dont embrace new foods unless they are very very tasty.
- Use Variety of vegetables .
I personally LOVE it ! But just my 2 cents about the food so that bigger age group people can go ahead and stick to this healthy way of eating.
And i finally want to Than you for this Initiative ! Its a beautiful one and and super healthy one !
Many blessing and Profound health to you !
I loved the biryani! It was very filling and delicious!
As someone who mostly follows a plant based diet, its good to have such services available. The food was better than expected, even for someone who no longer eats much indian food. My only qualm with the service was delivery. Wish there was the same delivery guy everyday, as new ones often took time to find my place.
I can say one of the best food choice in Bangalore, best quality and taste
I live in Seattle and recently adopted the plant based approach to meals. Before I arrived in Bangalore about a week ago I arranged for the Sempoorna Ahara tiffin delivery. I have thoroughly enjoyed every lunch and dinner. This is all about enjoying healthy food and the convenience of home delivery. I feel very good about this decision. The customer service team has been superb and most responsive. I visit Bangalore several times a year and Sempoorna is now an integral part of my stay here. Thank you.