Raw Stuffed Bhindi is our favorite.
The cake was so beautiful to look at, sleek, rich and so dark! The dark chocolate cake has just the right sweetness and the gluten free para flour made it a very light dessert to consume. The hazelnut flavour added to the exotic-ness of the cake! Loved every part of it, especially the guilt free eating ;). Thank you Sampoorna Ahara!
I could share the cake with my grandparents who are diabetic. And the sweetness was just perfect for them. The cashew cream makes it indulgent without being too heavy and you feel full after a couple of pieces. Thoroughly recommend.
Being dependent on natural food with no additives and preservatives, it was difficult for me to satiate my palate every time unless I found some interesting snacks at Sampoorna.
The kaju barfi were very tasty and I am glad that I have Sampoorna to turn around to fulfil my cravings.
The cake was so moist and good and my parents loved it! Thank you so much for the lovely cake!
It was a perfectly cooked meal today. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
1. The muskmelon fruit was ripened just right and very tasty.
2. The Amla pickle with the right amount of spices was very good as usual.
3. The millet rice was cooked to perfection. I could feel the nuances of its flavour.
4. The tangy green leafy Sambar was very tasty with the hint of spices.
5. The poriyal was perfectly cooked, retaining the right amount of crunch in the vegetables. The spices used had just blended amazingly well.
6. The fresh crunch of the cucumber, radish and tomatoes were awesome with cooked kidney beans and a hint of dressing in the salad.
Kindly convey my sincere respect to the chef and the team. It takes immense hard work, focus and dedication to keep up the quality.
God bless you all.