It was a perfectly cooked meal today. I enjoyed it thoroughly!
1. The muskmelon fruit was ripened just right and very tasty.
2. The Amla pickle with the right amount of spices was very good as usual.
3. The millet rice was cooked to perfection. I could feel the nuances of its flavour.
4. The tangy green leafy Sambar was very tasty with the hint of spices.
5. The poriyal was perfectly cooked, retaining the right amount of crunch in the vegetables. The spices used had just blended amazingly well.
6. The fresh crunch of the cucumber, radish and tomatoes were awesome with cooked kidney beans and a hint of dressing in the salad.
Kindly convey my sincere respect to the chef and the team. It takes immense hard work, focus and dedication to keep up the quality.
God bless you all.